|Packing||1 packed in a polybag|
|Crating||50 pieces / crate|
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- Individually packed in a polybag, sterile. Made of 100% polypropylene (non-woven fabric)
- Bao Thach company offers surgical drapes with round, rectangle and square holes or without holes
- Non-woven fabric is strong under dry and wet conditions. They are low in lint, so the risk of infection and build-up of lint in air conditioning outlets is reduced.
- Low flammability. Matt finish prevents glare from operating lights
- Non-breathable material helps maintain patient temperature
- Surgical drapes are widely used at numerous hospitals, clinics and nursing homes in operation theatres, and clinical autopsy (post mortem) applications, etc.
- Bao Thach Surgical drapes are impervious to liquid strikethrough which can help to reduce bacterial transfer and subsequent contamination of the surgical site.
- The fluid control and impervious properties of the fabric mean that only a single layer of drapes is required.