|Packing||1 pieces in a polybag|
|Crating||500 pieces / crate|
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- Made from 100% non-woven fabric.
- Light-weight, breathable and comfortable to use for long durations.
- Machine manufactured so no manual handling, therefore hygienic.
- Unisex design and universal size fits all
- A surgeon cap covers the side/back of the head and neck, as well as ears and front of forehead. It is often used in conjunction with a surgical mask to give complete coverage to the user’s head and neck, eliminating all skin exposure above the collar.
- The surgeon caps are made from non-woven fabric which has excellent water repellency and air-breathability (as it allows air to escape so that the scalp can breathe), thereby negating fungal or bacterial growth on the scalp.
- These are specifically designed to contain the hair, provide comfort, dryness to the user and prevents migration of skin scales thus protect patients from Post-Operative Wound Infection.
- Use of surgeon caps is recommended in Hospital Wards, Hospitals ICUs, and for Housekeeping Staff and Patients’ Attendants
- Economical for one-time use.