|Packing||1 packed in a polybag|
|Crating||50 pieces / crate
40 pieces / crate
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- A 7-itemed isolation set is sterile and packed in a polybag. Carton of 40 sets.
- 1 isolation set includes a disposable surgical gown, a pair of trousers, a beret cap, a facemask, a pair of shoe covers, a pair of plastic gloves and goggles
- Unisex design and universal size fit all
- Isolation sets provide full coverage for users. They prevent and isolate dust particles, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading
- Characteristics: environmental-friendly, good tensile strength, soft, non-toxic, water resistant, alcohol resistant and air-permeable, etc. Non-woven fabric is breathable, which makes it perfect for the workplace where constant dirt and grime is encountered, also protect against the effects of chemical dusts, paint sprays, asbestos, and other airborne dusts.
- Economical for single use..
- Isolation sets are widely used at numerous hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes in operation theatres, and clinical autopsy (post mortem) applications, etc.
- Disposable non-woven isolation sets are also be used in laboratories, food industry, electronic manufactures, and can be used as a visit protection.
- Isolation sets are used to prevent direct transfer of infective agents from the surgical team to the operating wound and vice versa.
- Isolation sets are often used by epidemic prevention teams during an outbreak of an epidemic (H5N1, SARS, MERS, etc.)