Disposable Bouffant Cap
|Packing||1 pieces in a polybag|
|Crating||500 pieces / crate|
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- A loose cap, so called because of its puffy shape, typically secured around the head with elastic, is made from non-woven fabric and latex free elastic.
- Light weigh, breathable and comfortable to use for long durations.
- Machine manufactured so no manual handling, therefore hygienic.
- Unisex design and universal size fits all
- A bouffant cap covers the side/back of the head and neck, as well as ears and front of forehead. It is often used in conjunction with a surgical mask to give complete coverage to the user’s head and neck, eliminating all skin exposure, above the collar.
- Bouffant caps are designed to contain the hair, provide comfort, dryness to the user and prevents migration of skin scales thus protect patients from Post-Operative Wound Infection.
- Use of bouffant caps is highly recommended in Laboratories, Hospital Wards, Hospitals ICUs, and for Housekeeping Staff and Patients’ Attendants
- Other applications: used in food processing and manufacturing, food handling and preparation areas, catering, general industry and beauty industry.
- Economical for one-time use.