Activated Carbon Facemask
|Packing||1 facemask is packed in a polybag
50 pieces per box
|Crating||1000 pieces / crate|
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- Activated carbon facemask is made with a unique activated carbon fabric with a micro-porous structure. It protects against virus outbreaks as it is specially imgregnated with silver.
- 4 layers: 1 layer activated carbon fabric, 2 layers of white non-woven fabric, and 1 filter layer.
- Block out micro-particles (pollen, dust and viruses) and hazardous gases.
- Position ear-loops around the ears to keep the mask firmly in place over the nose, mouth and chin
- A nosepiece can be bent to conform to contours of a person’s face for better fit
- Suitable for one-time use
- When coming within 1 meter of a sick person
- Before going near other people if you have a flu
- While going out to protect yourself from bacteria, dust, pollen and smoke
- When being in crowded settings if the flu is widespread in your community or if you are at high risk for flu complications
- During an outbreak of an epidemic (H5N1, SARS, MERS, etc.)
- Used by hospital workers, homemakers, athletes, those in environmentally risky conditions, smoke allergies, sufferers of multiple chemical sensitivities and travelers (when fresh air is not available)