3 Plied Facemask-Sterile
|Packing||1 facemask is packed in a polybag|
|Crating||1000 pieces / crate|
|MATERIAL||100% non-woven fabric|
- Made of 100% non-woven fabric.
- Position ear-loops around the ears to keep the mask firmly in place over the nose, mouth and chin
- A nosepiece can be bent to conform to contours of a person’s face for better fit.
- 2-layered non-woven fabrics and 1 layer of filter block out micro-particles (pollen, dust and viruses)
- Suitable for one-time use
- When coming within 1 meter of a sick person
- Before going near other people if you have a flu
- While going out to protect yourself from bacteria, dust, pollen and smoke
- When being in crowded settings if the flu is widespread in your community or if you are at high risk for flu complications
- During an outbreak of an epidemic (H5N1, SARS, MERS, etc.)
- A sterile facemask is used as a surgical mask, worn by health professionals during surgery and during nursing.